Thursday, December 18, 2014

Share the Gift

In the last couple of weeks I have felt a difference.. I have felt the love of my Savior and His help and guidance. I have been praying with the Lord and making Him a promise that if I try to do all that I can to follow Him and keep His commandments, that He will guide me and not let me fail. That I can be influenced by the spirit to make some big decisions coming up and that I can feel comfort and peace. I think a lot of my problem is PATIENCE and the Lord has reminded me to just take my time and be patient with myself. The church I belong to-The Church of Jesus Christ of Ladder Day Saints-has given me so much strength and happiness and I would feel ungrateful if I didn't mention it this Christmas Season. This season is about selfless love and service. It is about taking a minute from yourself and your life to better someone else's. Christmas is about implementing 'Christ' like attributes and creating a little bit more magic and happiness in the world. Christmas is all about Christ and He is the greatest gift that has ever been given to us. 

Watch this video and Share the Gift. 


Merry Christmas 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment