Monday, October 13, 2014

time.

It has almost been 2 and a half years since my life started to turn around & I felt like I was becoming free of my eating disorder. It is so crazy to look back and think of where I was and & where I am now. At that time in my life, I never thought that I would be rid of my eating disorder. I thought that my mind & my spirit were going to be stuck in that state forever...but through TIME...that changed. I am here to tell you that through time, things can & will get better. Sometimes that clock may seem like it's moving incredibly slow, if even at all, but that light you are in need of WILL come. You just have to keep pushing. Never ever EVER give up & when you don't feel like you can take another step, let the ones you love around you help carry you. It has not been an easy road since that time 2 and a half years ago. I have had many trials since, and some dealing with the same body issues, but I can feel myself becoming just a little bit stronger each day. I have my good days & my bad, but I wouldn't trade any of those days or the experiences I have had in my life. We are given so many beautiful things on this earth and there is so much we can be grateful for. Each day I just "try a little harder to be a little bit better". Life is a crazy, beautiful, and joyful ride. So don't lose your hope. I am a witness that through time and hard work... no matter how long...you can heal. 

For a little inspiration be sure to check out www.lds.org & read up on October 2014 General Conference. My favorite was Elder Klebingat.

No comments:

Post a Comment