Saturday, May 9, 2015

moms.

this is already my favorite post. a time to reflect on and brag about my cute mom. Silly Sal. I know it is cliche, and that everyone says it, but I know that I would be no where near who I am or where I am without my beautiful & selfless mother. I can't get enough of that blonde hair & a smile that literally lights up the room. my mom is the most caring, kind, and fashionable woman I have ever met. from day one she was running me to & from dance classes & teaching me to be a friend to everyone. she taught me to love life & to see the good and happiness in everyday, no matter the circumstance. she taught me to love, to have a strong testimony, and to take chances on people and opportunities. my mom loves people. she loves life. she loves making others happy and giving everything she has to her family. I really could go on and on…but I really just want to say how much I love you mom. & to thank you for being my mom. thank you for supporting me through everything in my life & for pushing me to be better and better everyday. I constantly thank my Heavenly Father  that He sent me to someone as wonderful as you… 
..if you haven't gotten to know this woman…you need to:) 

Favorites about Sal. 
1. her big heart. 
2. her lessons about taking responsibility and blame for things… even if I thought FOR SURE they weren't my fault. 
3. her singing voice 
4. her love for her bowling league.. my nursery was at the bowling alley. 
5. her love for her friends and their "dates"… lunch, tennis, skiing, golf..the woman does it all. 
6. her dedication as "mimi" and how much she loves her grandkids. 
7. her butternut squash soup. 
8. her laugh when she thinks something is really funny… especially when she thinks I am funny.. (because besides my mom & myself, I think we are the only ones that do) 
9. her love and passion for families & her dedication to my dad. 
10. how she can be anywhere & make the best of it. 

happy mom day to every beautiful mother out there. I love that we have a day dedicated to only you. you deserve it:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment