Sunday, November 16, 2014

A Best Friend.

For this post, I wanted to dedicate it to my best friend and partner in crime, Meri. A best friend is hard to come by.... someone that completely gets you and everything you are about and think...and somehow, God has blessed me with a few of these special people in my life...Meri being one of them. 
      In the last couple of years, Meri has become one of my angels. She has shown me what true loyalty is and has taught me how to be "tough". I am a sensitive and emotional person, and Meri makes me stronger. Not only does she make me better, but she shows me what it takes to really work hard at something. She shows me what true love and passion is for something. She shows me how to not care as much about the unimportant things and how to bring the humor of "The Grinch" movie into my life:) Meri loves little kids and when I am with Meri, we become just that. We know how to laugh, cry, and talk about everything that is on our minds. Meri is my go to person. The one that will listen to whatever dumb thing I am blabbing about and that will give me honest advice. She understands how I feel when no one else does and makes me feel normal in a world where I feel so different compared to everyone else. Meri always has my back and will stick up for me in every situation. She makes me feel good and worth something. She is such a wonderful example to me and I couldn't ask for a better best friend at this time in my life. 

What makes a Best Friend or a Good Friend?
A friend is someone that is always there for you...through thick and thin...and see's you for what you really are. They see inside of you and remind you of that divine potential you have. A friend is someone that is honest and trust worthy and someone that you know will never talk bad about you. They want what is best for you and will help you get there. Friends make your world better. Make sure you are surrounding yourself with friends that are positive.

Who do you consider one of your best friends, and more importantly, how can you become a better friend? ...When you are going through something really difficult in your life, you want to be able to call up that best friend for help! 
      

     So I want you to think about your best friend... call them up and tell them thanks & tell them you love them. We are lucky to have best friends. 


Also for this weeks motivation, look up an article in positiveway.me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment