Friday, August 15, 2014

baby steps.

Second... it is all about baby steps. If you are going through something as difficult as an eating disorder, be patient with yourself. It may feel like you aren't making any progress and that time is moving at an incredibly slow rate...but a baby step in this type of situation is really a leap & bound. Everyone is different--difficult times might take you a long time to get through, you may take a long time to forgive someone, but the biggest part is is that you try. That is all I ask in this post... 
One of the best helps for me was trying to focus on other people and serving them...trying to get my mind to shift gears away from myself and MY problem. I also tried to surround myself with people a lot. Even though I didn't want to, the people around me were a huge blessing. Try that today. 
Serve & Surround.
Try to have the desire to change..if anything, try for that everyday. 

try to be a little bit better.

try to smile a little more. 

Try.

And don't forget to give yourself credit & mark your progress. 
...you've got this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment